Come Join Us!
As soon as you arrive, stop by the Information Booth to buy your All-Day Raffle tickets for your best chance to win! Next, hurry over to the Inside Kitchen for fresh Amish donuts (while they last)! Then visit the 120+ vendors and exhibits on the grounds, on the 2nd floor of the barn, and in our second location right on the lake in our Community Room. Remember to stop by the Vendor Chinese Auction tent where over 70 prizes will be on display! After working up an appetite, you can enjoy free entertainment while lunching on home-made food and fresh vegetable soup. For dessert have a funnel cake or visit our Sweet Shoppe Bake Sale. No doubt you’ll be glad you spent time at the Lake Latonka Fall Festival.
Activities for Children
Free Wildlife Exhibits
Free “Let’s Build Something” projects from Lowes
Free “Make It & Take It” Pat Catan kits
Our sincerest thanks to the many contributors who made the All-Day Raffle a huge success in 2015!
Donations from local, regional, and national businesses are given away as prizes in the All-Day Raffle. The Lake Latonka Fall Festival Committee acknowledges our contributors in many ways.
- Prizes and contributors are listed on the “Winner’s Board” located at the Information Booth at the festival. Every thirty minutes an announcement is made….
The next winner in the all day raffle is xxxxxx He wins a xxxxxxx from donated by xxxxxx.
- Throughout the day festival-goers study the list of prizes and look to see if their name appears next to any of them!
- For months, the Winner’s Board is on display in the Community Room. At the Fourth of July festivities and other summer events, the board is placed outside for all to see.
- The list of contributors is placed on the website for approximately ten months. Residents, festival-goers, and vendors visit the site for the latest updates about the Lake Latonka Fall Festival.
- The Lake Latonka community appreciates this generosity and patronizes these businesses throughout the year.